Sunday, August 5, 2012

big hike day!

some of you may want to skip this post, for there are no pics of the stars of this blog, sunny and wills.  i suggest checking it out though, since it features pics from the day gan gan, brent and i tackled two mountains in the rocky mountain national park: flattop and hallett.  while gammy hung with the kiddos, we hit the trail early and had a fantastic day!  i am not sure what was better, getting to the top, or getting to spend the beautiful day with my two favorite men.




i discovered a stowaway in my backpack!

gan gan and i know how to relax!

i love them.


1 comment:

  1. My lady leads me to a grander day!!!! And my father-in-law can pretty much whoop my booty in mountain climbing. Those Cravens are strong of heart (and lung).

    ReplyDelete